The QCon London 2010 has just concluded. There was extremely good response from the delegates. Many attendees have blogged
on the same.
The conference had 19 tracks spread over 3 days:
- Architectures You've Always Wondered About
- Software Craftsmanship
- Non-Relational DBs & Web Oriented Data
- Dev and Ops: A single team
- Functional programming
- Solution Track: Wednesday
- 2015 Software Development
- Irresponsible Architectures and Unusual Architects
- Pragmatic Cloud Computing
- Agile Evolution
- AlphaGeeks on .NET
- IT - more than tools and technology
- Solutions Track: Performance and Scalability
- The Concurrency Challenge
- Cool Stuff with Java
- How do you test that?
- SOA 2010
- Browser as a Platform
- Solution Track: Friday
Some great speakers
such as Robert C. Martin, Martin Fowler, Rod Johnson, Joe Armstrong, Dan North teamed up for this.
Some of the slides for these are available online
on the official QCon London website. Although, the slides by themselves do not ever match for going there yourself, these and the blogs are good for those who could not attend it.